Dim Sum is the most popular form of Cantonese cuisine with it's unique twist on tapas-style eatery. These delicious dishes are served in bamboo steamers, traditionally presented out of rolling carts. Eating dim sum is usually a happy and boisterous occasion when family and friends gather to sip tea and eat a variety of dishes that are steamed, fried or baked goods - recipes that have been mastered over generations. Among these are our favourite Hargow 蝦餃 and Siumai 燒賣!
• Gentle & Chemical-free - made from 100% organic cotton grown with non-toxic dyes
• Helps Prevent Rashes - Lined with fleece as an extra protection against wetness on baby's delicate skin
• Ultra soft - lightweight and durable
• Adjustable Sizing - made with two snap buttons to provide different sizes as your baby grows and one size fits most babies and toddlers from newborn - 3 years old.
• Easy Washing - no velcro means no snagging in the wash!
DIMENSIONS & CARE:
• Care Instructions - machine wash cold or warm, hang to dry or tumble dry low, do not iron or bleach
• Eco-friendly Packaging - comes in a reusable organza bag
MOMS SUPPORTING MOMS:
We are proud to support Angels for Children. A portion of our proceeds is donated to their project with Bali Kids, supporting pregnant mothers with HIV. To prevent exposing the baby to HIV, these mothers have to undergo a C-section and they are advised against breastfeeding. Your purchase will go towards supporting a mother's medical bill and formula costs and ultimately, will help prevent a child from a lifetime of carrying HIV.