Dim Sum is the most popular form of Cantonese cuisine with it's unique twist on tapas-style eatery. These delicious dishes are served in bamboo steamers, traditionally presented out of rolling carts. Eating dim sum is usually a happy and boisterous occasion when family and friends gather to sip tea and eat a variety of dishes that are steamed, fried or baked goods - recipes that have been mastered over generations. This delicious set will make the perfect gift for baby boy or girl!
DIMENSIONS & CARE:
Each set includes the following items:
Our fair-trade, handcrafted Siu Mai Bean doll made with 100% premium cotton and polyester filling (approximate size is 9cm x 8cm)*
- Our super soft fleece milestone photography blanket in "Dim Sum" (extra large size in 120 x 120cm) - also comes with ribbon markers!
- Our swaddle in "Dim Sum" made from 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton (size is 120 x 120cm)
- Our 2 piece set of 100% organic cotton bandana bibs in "Dim Sum"
- Our 2 piece set of 100% organic cotton bandana bibs in "Milk Tea & Egg Tart"
- Our organic cotton onesie in "Dim Sum" (available in 0-3M, 3-6M, 6-12M, 12-18M)
- Eco-Friendly: All items are packaged in an organza pouch and gift packaged in our cotton drawstring bag
*Please note exact size may vary as this is a unique handcrafted item!
MOMS SUPPORTING MOMS:
We are proud to support Angels for Children. A portion of our proceeds is donated to their project with Bali Kids, supporting pregnant mothers with HIV. To prevent exposing the baby to HIV, these mothers have to undergo a C-section and they are advised against breastfeeding. Your purchase will go towards supporting a mother's medical bill and formula costs and ultimately, will help prevent a child from a lifetime of carrying HIV.