Winner of the Hong Kong Smart Design Award (HKSDA) 2020 Green Award for incorporating environmentally sustainable principles in both design and production.
Dim Sum is the most popular form of Cantonese cuisine with it's unique twist on tapas-style eatery. These delicious dishes are served in bamboo steamers, traditionally presented out of rolling carts. Eating dim sum is usually a happy and boisterous occasion when family and friends gather to sip tea and eat a variety of dishes that are steamed, fried or baked goods - recipes that have been mastered over generations.
Our super soft organic swaddles are made from the ideal mix of 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton and did you know that the more you wash it, the softer it gets? It also comes in an extra-large size to ensure it can wrap around your little one as they grow!
• Natural & Earth-friendly - made from 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton (pesticide-free, sustainable and renewable resource, 100% biodegradable)
• Breathable - Open weave & lightweight fabric allows for airflow enabling your baby to sleep through the night comfortably
• Thermal Regulating- reduces overheating, keeping your baby warm in the winter and cool in summer
• Hypoallergenic & Antibacterial - anti-dust mites, perfect for baby's sensitive skin
• Ultra soft - gets softer with every wash with no shrinkage
• Versatile & Multipurpose - serves as swaddle, baby blanket, stroller and nursing cover, changing pad, crib sheet and more
• Gentle and toxin-free - Suitable for newborns and up
DIMENSIONS & CARE:
• Extra large size -120cm x 120cm / 47" x 47"
• Care Instructions - Wash before first use, machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not iron
MOMS SUPPORTING MOMS:
We are proud to support Angels for Children. A portion of our proceeds is donated to their project with Bali Kids, supporting pregnant mothers with HIV. To prevent exposing the baby to HIV, these mothers have to undergo a C-section and they are advised against breastfeeding. Your purchase will go towards supporting a mother's medical bill and formula costs and ultimately, will help prevent a child from a lifetime of carrying HIV.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is swaddling:
Swaddling is the practice of snugly wrapping your baby in a thin blanket or sheet, to create a cozy, womb-like feeling for your baby, preventing the "Moro" or startle reflex that can wake your infant. For more information about the pros and cons please read our article on Swaddling 101 here.
Which fabric swaddle should I choose? Cotton or Bamboo?
Since babies have delicate skin, you want to pick something that is comfortable, soft and hypoallergenic. Both bamboo and organic cotton fabrics meet these requirements. Bamboo is a renewable resource and grows naturally without the need for fertilizers or pesticides. Organic cotton also does not use synthetic fertilizers or pesticides that can be harmful to your baby’s health. Bamboo fabric is incredibly soft and often compared to cashmere. It is highly absorbent, naturally odor-resistant and very breathable which is great to prevent your baby from overheating. Organic cotton is durable, highly absorbent and also excellent for sensitive skins. Both fabrics are excellent for swaddling or as lightweight blankets/stroller covers with the main difference being the hand feel. You can read our article on the Best Materials and Fabrics for your Baby's Sensitive Skin here.