100% Organic Bamboo Swaddles - Starry Night
• Ultra soft, eco-friendly 100% bamboo made with non-toxic dyes (Oeko-Tex certified)
• Much softer than cotton and cotton blend swaddles
• Durable yet delicate with a natural stretchiness to ensure a snug swaddle without being overly tight
• Multiple uses: swaddling cloth, stroller cover, bed sheet, burp cloth to breastfeeding cloth
DIMENSIONS & CARE:
• Large size: 120cm x 120cm / 47" x 47"
• Care Instructions: Wash before first use, machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not iron
MOMS SUPPORTING MOMS:
We are proud to support Angels for Children. A portion of our proceeds is donated to their project with Bali Kids, supporting pregnant mothers with HIV. To prevent exposing the baby to HIV, these mothers have to undergo a C-section and they are advised against breastfeeding. Your purchase will go towards supporting a mother's medical bill and formula costs and ultimately, will help prevent a child from a lifetime of carrying HIV.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is swaddling:
Swaddling is the practice of snugly wrapping your baby in a thin blanket or sheet, to help her feel safe and secure, mimicking the feelings in her mother's womb. For more information about the pros and cons please read our article on Swaddling 101 here.
Which fabric swaddle should I choose? Cotton or Bamboo?
Since babies have delicate skin, you want to pick something that is comfortable, soft and hypoallergenic. Both bamboo and organic cotton fabrics meet these requirements. Bamboo is a renewable resource and grows naturally without the need for fertilizers or pesticides. Organic cotton also does not use synthetic fertilizers or pesticides that can be harmful to your baby’s health. Bamboo fabric is incredibly soft and often compared to cashmere. It is highly absorbent, naturally odor-resistant and very breathable which is great to prevent your baby from overheating. Organic cotton is durable, highly absorbent and also excellent for sensitive skins. Both fabrics are excellent for swaddling or as lightweight blankets/stroller covers with the main difference being the hand feel. You can read our article on the Best Materials and Fabrics for your Baby's Sensitive Skin here.
LOVE FROM OUR CUSTOMERS:
"I love your organic swaddles. I have to say they are super soft! Love the patterns too." - Sardonna Yau @sardonna_yau
"Love the swaddles!! Super soft!" - Lydia Tang @lydiatang
"The muslin wrap is super!! Love it!" - Bonnie @ethan.the.preemie