Silky Soft Bamboo Blend Organic Swaddles Set - Milk and Lemon
We've combined the best of both worlds with our bamboo mix swaddles. They are a versatile, must-have item for any parent!
• Made from 70% bamboo and 30% GOTS certified organic cotton
• One of the purest, gentlest, finely-woven fabric that is breathable
• Open weave & lightweight fabric allows for airflow, reducing risk of overheating
• Ultra soft - gets softer with every wash with no shrinkage
• Multiple uses: serves as swaddle, baby blanket, stroller and nursing cover, changing pad, crib sheet
• Suitable for newborns and up
DIMENSIONS & CARE:
• Large size: 120cm x 120cm / 47" x 47"
• Care Instructions: Wash before first use, machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not iron
• Our swaddles are packaged in reusable organza bags. These are great to carry your baby's diapers, bibs, wipes or toys in your bag!
MOMS SUPPORTING MOMS:
We are proud to support Angels for Children. A portion of our proceeds is donated to their project with Bali Kids, supporting pregnant mothers with HIV. To prevent exposing the baby to HIV, these mothers have to undergo a C-section and they are advised against breastfeeding. Your purchase will go towards supporting a mother's medical bill and formula costs and ultimately, will help prevent a child from a lifetime of carrying HIV.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is swaddling:
Swaddling is the practice of snugly wrapping your baby in a thin blanket or sheet, to create a cozy, womb-like feeling for your baby, preventing the "Moro" or startle reflex that can wake your infant. For more information about the pros and cons please read our article on Swaddling 101 here.
Which fabric swaddle should I choose? Cotton or Bamboo?
Since babies have delicate skin, you want to pick something that is comfortable, soft and hypoallergenic. Both bamboo and organic cotton fabrics meet these requirements. Bamboo is a renewable resource and grows naturally without the need for fertilizers or pesticides. Organic cotton also does not use synthetic fertilizers or pesticides that can be harmful to your baby’s health. Bamboo fabric is incredibly soft and often compared to cashmere. It is highly absorbent, naturally odor-resistant and very breathable which is great to prevent your baby from overheating. Organic cotton is durable, highly absorbent and also excellent for sensitive skins. Both fabrics are excellent for swaddling or as lightweight blankets/stroller covers with the main difference being the hand feel. You can read our article on the Best Materials and Fabrics for your Baby's Sensitive Skin here.
Share this Product
I've bought these several times now for friend's baby shower because they are that awesome. They truly do get softer with each wash and I particularly love the bamboo blend. My son likes to hug this blanket near his cheek when he sleeps and I don’t worry because they are so breathable and light. Love the quality of these compared to other brands.
I got these for baby no2 and these are by far my fav swaddles! I've gone through my fair share of swaddles during my first born and these top the list since it's super soft and at a good price point. It's great they come in these large sizes, it makes swaddling my baby a whole lot easier!