Our reusable masks are made from hypoallergenic organic cotton, gentle enough for a baby's delicate skin. After seeing masks on the market tailored to older kids and adults, we saw the need to provide protective gear for younger kids - a mask that will give a snug fit on little faces! They are also washable so you can protect both our Earth and our Community. We're in this together! 💪
- Ultra-soft & breathable, allowing for greater airflow
- Adjustable ear loops for a custom fit
- Inner pocket for filter insert (optional)
- Includes 10pcs of PM2.5 filters which protects against droplets like those from coughing or sneezing, dust, haze, smoke, pollution, ash, pollen, hazardous chemicals, and heavy metal particles etc.
- Replace with a fresh filter after 16-24 hours of active use, or around 40 hours of seated use. We recommend 5 - 7 days of casual use, like running errands or going on walks.
- Non-medical-grade; for general purposes only; not intended for healthcare or medical use
- Designed in Hong Kong
- Please note: all masks are final sale and cannot be returned
DIMENSION & CARE:
- Size is approximately 14.5cm x 8cm
- Care Instructions: Hand wash and hang dry
BUY ONE, DONATE ONE:
For every mask sold, The Wee Bean will donate one to J Life Foundation Limited to distribute to children from low-income families in Hong Kong. Their vision is to mitigate child poverty and cross-generational poverty in Sham Shui Po and neighboring areas.