Mong Kok is a hotspot in the Kowloon district of Hong Kong, famous for its street markets and food stalls. Walking down these iconic narrow streets, the smells of curry fish balls (咖哩魚蛋) and stinky tofu (臭豆腐) permeate the air. If you like your sweets after savory, then the famous red bean puddings (known as put chai ko 砵仔糕) are not to be missed! The best thing about food on a stick is that they make for an easy snack while you walk and here's the perfect baby accessory for a drool-worthy snack on the go!
• Gentle & Chemical-free - made from 100% organic cotton grown without added fertilizers or pesticides
• Helps Prevent Rashes - Lined with fleece as an extra protection against wetness on baby's delicate skin
• Ultra soft - lightweight, soft and durable
• Adjustable Sizing - made with two snap buttons to provide different sizes as your baby grows and one size fits most babies and toddlers from newborn - 3 years old.
• Gentle and toxin-free - made without harmful dyes
• Easy Washing - no velcro means no snagging in the wash!
DIMENSIONS & CARE:
• Care Instructions - machine wash cold or warm, hang to dry or tumble dry low, do not iron or bleach
• Eco-friendly Packaging - comes in a reusable organza bag
MOMS SUPPORTING MOMS:
We are proud to support Angels for Children. A portion of our proceeds is donated to their project with Bali Kids, supporting pregnant mothers with HIV. To prevent exposing the baby to HIV, these mothers have to undergo a C-section and they are advised against breastfeeding. Your purchase will go towards supporting a mother's medical bill and formula costs and ultimately, will help prevent a child from a lifetime of carrying HIV.