Wood is Good - Chew on This!
Looking for a fun and natural way to keep your child busy? Our adorable 100% natural wooden teethers are a great sensory activity and teething toy. These come in just the right size for wee little hands and the best thing for us moms is to know that bacterial cannot breed on wood, especially when it's raw and untreated.
About our product:
- Teether and clip made from 100% premium beech wood
- Free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead and cadmium
- Measures approximately 8" long, including the loop
- Comes in an eco-friendly hemp drawstring bag with its' own Care Card and sandpaper
- Clean with warm, soapy water and let it air dry (please refer to Care Card for more information on care for your wood teether!)
MOMS SUPPORTING MOMS:
We are proud to support Angels for Children. A portion of our proceeds is donated to their project with Bali Kids, supporting pregnant mothers with HIV. To prevent exposing the baby to HIV, these mothers have to undergo a C-section and they are advised against breastfeeding. Your purchase will go towards supporting a mother's medical bill and formula costs and ultimately, will help prevent a child from a lifetime of carrying HIV.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Are wooden teethers safe for baby to chew on?
There are plenty of baby teethers in the market but many contain plastics, BPA and other potentially harmful chemicals that we certainly would not want in your baby’s mouth. Natural wood is perfect because it is chemical-free and non-toxic. They are durable and long-lasting and are naturally anti-bacterial (yes, we think mother nature is pretty awesome too). This means as parents, you have one less thing to worry about! You can read more on our article here on Choosing a Safe and All Natural Teethers for your Baby