Organic Cotton Bandana Bib - Pink Bunny
Our Animals Collection of bandana bibs make a great addition to your little drooler’s outfit. Protect clothing from dribble, drool, spit-up and spills, not to mention making an awesome fashion statement.
• 100% organic cotton made without harmful toxins (Oeko-Tex certified)
• Each bib is lined with fleece which acts as a barrier to stop wetness passing through to clothes
• Lightweight, breathable, durable, soft
DIMENSIONS & CARE:
• Each bib is made with two snap buttons to provide different sizes as your baby grows (fits most babies and toddlers 3 to 24 months)
• The snaps allow the bibs to stay in place without scratching like velcro
• Care Instructions: Machine wash cold or warm, hang to dry or tumble dry low, do not iron or bleach
MOMS SUPPORTING MOMS:
We are proud to support Angels for Children. A portion of our proceeds is donated to their project with Bali Kids, supporting pregnant mothers with HIV. To prevent exposing the baby to HIV, these mothers have to undergo a C-section and they are advised against breastfeeding. Your purchase will go towards supporting a mother's medical bill and formula costs and ultimately, will help prevent a child from a lifetime of carrying HIV.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What age baby are your Bandana Bibs suitable for?
We understand that no one baby is the same so our bandana bibs have 2 snap on buttons so that you can adjust the size as your baby grows! The recommended fit is from 3 months - 24 months.